OK, friends, I'm taking time out of my story to tell you about the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award just passed on to me by a very special blogger, the lovely Rosemary Gemmell, whose blog you can read at http://ros-readingandwriting.blogspot.com/
Thank you, Rosemary, this is my first blog award and I'm so pleased to have one.
Now I have to tell you seven things you might not know about me:
1. I didn't meet my birth mother until I was 22.
2. When I did. I hated her when I find out how I came to be born (eek, I'm giving away my story here)
3. I have a little half-sister called Silver who you will read about later on.
4. I was brought up on a strange mixture of old books belonging to Henriette, one of the weird nuns who brought me up.
5. The place I was brought up in is unreal (interpret that however you want to, for now...)
6. My first boyfriend, if you can call him that, was drowned.
7. I still don't really understand what happened to me but I am glad to have escaped from it all...
If you want to know more, keep reading my story (I'll be posting the next instalment very soon).
I'm passing this yummy award on to the following sweet bloggers and their blogs:
Plastic St (come on Lou, let's have some more posts on this one :-) ) It's very funny!
My Kind of Writing Blog
Seri Says (great photos on this one)
Girls Heart Books (a whole team of authors on here)
OK well, thanks again Rosemary - I'm off to eat that yummy strawberry pie now :-)